Read more ...
At 32%, electricity is by far the most common cause of fires: In Germany alone, this causes around 85,000 buildings to burn each year. Fatal accidents and enormous damage in connection with electrical equipment and installations also occur time and again – the majority caused by electrotechnical laymen. The sad truth: most incidents could have been prevented by simple basic know-how.
That’s why we see our mission as our vocation at the same time: we will actively support you in preventing accidents in your everyday work. Our training concept is aimed at achieving positive effects on behavior in daily practice. In this way, you optimize the workflow and, above all, the safety of your employees. Take us at our word …
Fast + flexible
At any location, without planning stress – even for urgent appointments. Via PC, tablet or mobile phone, participants take part in the live training – the EuP certificate follows immediately after completion.
Simple + convenient
Via e-mail invitation to the virtual seminar room – and off you go. As a client, you always maintain an overview: With results of the qualifications, the dates and feedback on the training.
Efficient + affordable
No travel expenses, no costs for rooms and accommodation. Instead, concentrated learning (and sharing) in small groups. The EiP training is charged at a fixed price per participant. Starting at 189.00 Euros/person for participation in the open live online seminar.
How is my training booked in detail?
– after agreeing on the date you will receive an order confirmation with all details about the training. You can choose from about 40 dates per month
– the link to register for the training will either be sent to you (to be forwarded to the participants) or you will send us a list with the e-Mail addresses of the participants. The participants will then be invited directly by us. The data will of course be deleted after completion of the training
– each participant receives via e-Mail: 1) The link to the registration + 2) The registration form as a binding confirmation of participation.
– in time before the start of the training, the participants will receive a reminder
– with the reminder the participants receive a short instruction for easy participation with the respective end device and operating system
– If desired, participants can download a summary of the topics in advance
Is there a minimum number of registrations?
With us there is no minimum number of participants – we accommodate every participant. Therefore, individual participants can also book a training at no extra charge.
What happens in case of technical difficulties?
Problems with our training platform are extremely rare: A few clicks are all it takes to access the training, downloads are eliminated, and Internet access is doubly secure. If necessary, we help participants with the settings. And if there is an interruption, participants simply log back in using the existing link.
And if an appointment cannot be kept?
In this case, a short info is enough – and we move the training to another date. The participants will then receive a new link. If you need to cancel the training altogether, you can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before the training.
How long is the certificate valid?
The certificate is valid for one year – and is delivered via e-mail. The same applies to a certificate of attendance (if no test is desired as a learning outcome check). We charge 5.00 Euro (within Germany) for sending the certificates by mail.
What information is included in the training report?
With the training report you get the following overview:
– the list of participants
– Comments of the participants (anonymous)
– Feedback and suggestions for improvements
– Results of the group work (only for Exclusive Trainings)
– Evaluation and answering the intermediate questions
– Results of the learning success control